55 McKinlay Street, Cloncurry
The FAST Facts:
– 16 Fully Furnished Rooms varying in styles, all with ensuites
– Central Kitchen with dining space, stainless benches & commercial
– Communal Laundry with washers & Dryers
– Massive outdoor spaces for seating, dining, or activities
– Massive car parking space, ample for 10 – 12 vehicles.
– Store Room for linen, spare furniture & garden tools
This property is settled just a 5 min walk from town centre, it has been renovated and is presented in excellent condition! The property presents a very unique situation, where a company can house their workers at a much more affordable rate! Or if you are the savvy investor…consider the return a complex like this offers in a mining hub like Cloncurry!
The property has always rented consistently but will be offered vacant for the sale.
Mines within close range of Cloncurry include:
Ernest Henry Mine
MMG Dugald River Mine
Lorena Gold Mine
Mount Colin Mine
Add in other industries such as the newly established Aurizon train driving school, a strong Agricultural industry and many support services & exploration companies based in town and you have a list of reasons to invest in the Friendly Heart of the Great North West!!
Cloncurry is a central point of 4 major roads, joining the East Coast, SE Corner, Gulf and Northern Territory together, there is no spot quite like it and today is your chance to own a spectacular investment property!!
If you are interested in the finer details give JANESSA BIDGOOD 0429 855 734 a call! This is one decision you don’t want to delay!
- Country: Australia
- Province / State: Queensland
- Postal code / ZIP: 4824
- Property ID 11457
- Price $550,000
- Property Type Block of Units
- Property status For Sale
- Bedrooms 16
- Bathrooms 16